IonCleanse Picture Malachai.jpg

Detoxification Services

In order to thrive, our bodies must detoxify.

20220305_164351.jpg

The Ioncleanse is a type of ion therapy that involves a non-invasive detox of the body via channels in the feet. In other words, it is a modality that assists in supporting proper detoxification within the body vehicle.

This particular model that we are using in our office has shown a significant reduction in heavy metals, glyphosate, and other chemicals within the body, which is why we chose it for our clients in the first place since no other system that we have seen had any type of studies behind it. 

Below, you will find some of the signs that point to an impaired detoxification system -

Acne and unhealthy skin

Bloating

Swelling

Hormone imbalances

Weight gain

Poor bowel function

Intolerance to smell

Intolerance to jewelry

Intolerance to shampoo, lotions, and detergents

Food sensitivities

Constant allergies

Pain between shoulder blades

Nausea and upset stomach

Light or pale stool colors

Headaches

Gallbladder attacks

Bitter taste in the mouth

Pain in the area of the liver

Hemorrhoids or varicose veins

Excessive fatigue

Fibromyalgia

Excessive gas

Poor sleep

How Does The IonCleanse Work?

It works by using biocompatible electrical frequencies that enter the water via the array. These interact with the body, which then elicits a relaxation response. These biocompatible electrical frequencies also create an ionic field in the user that cleanses and purifies their body through these created ions.

The process of ionizing the water occurs when the H2O molecule is split into OH- and H+ ions. These ions then attract and neutralize oppositely charged toxins that they come into contact with in the body.

During a session, the user will find that the color of the water begins to change. It is estimated that about 70% of what is seen in the tub at the end of a session is from the user. The other 30%, which will occur with or without feet, is most likely neutralized material from the water source or from plate residue. While people can and do detox from their feet during their session, the majority of the detox benefit comes in the days (up to 5) via the normal detoxification pathways (urination, defecation, respiration, perspiration, and menstruation for females) following their session

Following a session, the user can feel calm, relaxed, and more focused. There are no known harmful side-effects and the process is painless, non-invasive, and completely safe for those that are not contraindicated to use it.

20220305_095842.jpg
received_658550725200814.jpeg

Clay Foot Detox

Clay has been long known for its ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and other such chemicals that negatively affect our health and natural wellness processes within our bodies. It does so by its ability to produce an electrical charge when it is mixed with fluid, which leads to a change in the electrical components. It is this reaction that allows for the clay to attract and remove toxins.

FB_IMG_1643819540822.jpg